Monday, April 24, 2017

Fanfare Fold Card

Hola!

Today I am working on the card for the Fanfare Fold Card Swap.

This is the first time I do one of these cards and I really liked it.  
Beware: Extra postage required!
This card is thick and bumpy, 
I had to add an additional $0.21 stamp to mail within the USA.

To make this card:

Step 1. Base card is a regular A2 size card 
I used 110# white cardstock from Recollections
dimensions: 4 1/4" x 11"
folded in half: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Step 2. You will need a piece of paper measuring 4 1/4" x 11" 
for the folded part of the card (I used Stampin' Up Pool Party paper) 

Step 3. Score the paper at  (I used Pool Party):
1.5"
3"

5.5"

8"


Step 4. Cut the panels to decorate each fold. 

(I used designer paper from the Sweet Sorbet collection from Stampin' Up):
4"x2 3/4"

4"x2 1/4"

4"x1 1/4"

4"x2 1/4" - for the message panel.

Step 5. Adhere panels and assemble your card and decorate!


I hope you enjoyed the card!

Have a great day!
AdiĆ³s,
~~Yar

No comments:

Post a Comment