Sunday, May 7, 2017

Hey, Chick Mother's Day Card & Process Video

¡Hola!

Mother's Day is upon us and I am so far behind
it is not even funny!!  
Who's with me?

Anyway, I need to ship most of my cards 
so today is the day! 
I will get most of my Mother's Day Cards done today, 
and you will be part of my progress.

Card #1 is for one of my best friends Danielle. 
I am meeting her for coffee later today so I need to get it done quick! 
 I chose this stamp set specifically for Danielle since she loves chickens so much! 
I knew she would like the card!! 

***UPDATE: Danielle loved her card :)

For this card I filmed the Copic coloring portion.  
Watch on Youtube:  

For my first card I used:
Stamp: SU Hey, Chick
Stamp: SU Crazy about you (Happy Mother's Day)
Dies: SU Just Sayin'
Dies: Spellbinders Wonky Rectangles
Dies: XL Screen die from my stash
Die: Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangles set
Embossing folder: SU Hexagons
Wink of Stella

One last look at card #1!
Hope you liked it!
-Yar


No comments:

Post a Comment