Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Flip & Fold Card for SWAP

¡Hola!
Flip & Fold card

Today I am sharing with you my "Flip & Fold card" 
for the swap of the same name.  
It is an easy way to fold and it adds a little pizzazz to your cards.

  • What I used:

Base: 5" x 12" Double sided Stampin' Up (SU) paper
Score base at: 2", 4", 8", and 10"
Message Panel back: SU's Island Indigo : 3.5" x 5.25"
Message panel (white): 3.25" x 5"
Dies: SU label dies (paper - Island Indigo)
Panda digital stamp: By 2CuteInk
Scribble lines die: From my stash

  • Process:

Step 1: Cut base, 5" x 12" 
Step 2: Fold base in mountains and valleys - like an accordion!
Step 3: Cut the top on a diagonal - 
from the fold next to the message panel to half of the end border of the card. 
Half is at 2 3/4" (Since the card is 5 1/2" tall). 
Do not discard the triangles. 
You will use them to decorate the cards shown below.  
Step 4: To decorate: glue the triangles to the card. 
Match the folds on the card to the ones on the triangles. 

Step 5: Glue message panel and decorate card.
I used a cute Panda from 2CuteInk, 
a SU label framelit die, scribbly lines dies, and 
major Wink of Stella.


This is the back of my card.
Card is closed.
 I hope you liked learning about this new (to me) fold. 
Gracias,
Adiós,
~~Yar








No comments:

Post a Comment