Monday, April 17, 2017

Will my Scan N Cut cut images from my Altenew stamp sets? Blog and video

¡Hola!
Today I am here to share  two different cards with you. 
I used the same process, but different colors. 
I also wanted to find out if my Brother Scan-N-Cut 2 
could cut the type of "multiple layering stamps" from Altenew.
- The answer is YES!!! 
You can watch the stamping and cutting process below|or on YouTube 

  • Goodies used:
Pink card:
I will use the pink card on a Mother's Day Swap from Facebook
Stamp set: Altenew Vintage Flowers
Inks pink card: SU Blushing bride, SU Melon Mambo, SU Real Red
papers: SU daffodil delight, SU Mossy Meadow, SU Melon Mambo
Die: SU Secret Garden (leaves) 
Die: Happy from Mama Elephant
Die: Wonky Rectangles from Gina Marie Designs
Embossing folder: SU Vine Street

Yellow card:
This one was used as a sympathy card for a good friend.
Stamp set: Altenew Vintage Flowers
Inks yellow card: SU Daffodil Delight, SU Cantaloup Crisp, SU Tangerine Tango
papers: SU daffodil delight
Die: SU Secret Garden (leaves)
Embossing folder: SU Vine Street
Die: Background frame by Gina Marie Designs

 I hope you enjoyed this post and video!
Keep on stamping!
Adiós,
~~Yar


No comments:

Post a Comment