Saturday, March 11, 2017

Hey Chick!: Thank you postcards - Blog post & YouTube process video

¡Hola!


I wanted to say Thank you to the friends who ordered during my Stampin' Up (SU) party.
So when I got my goodies, I had to play right away.

To create these postcard I used:
Stamp: SU So very much
Stamp: SU Hey, Chick
Stamp: SU Wanderlust
Inks: SU Blushing Bride
Ink: Versafine Black ink
Embossing powder: SU clear
Paper: SU Blushing Bride &
 100# White Cardstock from Michael's
Embossing folder: SU Honeycomb 
(Although I decided not to use it in subsequent cards)
Dies: Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles

Back of the card:
Here I used the "postcard" and "heart" stamps from SU's Wanderlust. 
 I used 100# white card-stock for stability. 
 Using white card stock allowed me to write 
a personalized message to each recipient.


Overall, a cute and easy to make Thank you postcard to express my gratitude!

Another closeup at the postcard without the Honeycomb embossing folder. 
I like this design better, so I didn't used the the embossing folder in subsequent cards.


Want to see how I made them?
Watch below   |  or watch on YouTube



Enjoy and keep on stampin'!
Adiós,
~~Yar



No comments:

Post a Comment