Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Do you love die-cuts? - Facebook Swap (Blog & YT video)

!!Hola!!


If you love die-cuts this blog post & YouTube video are for you!
Video is linked below.

I just finished my first swap not involving handmade cards - very exciting!
For this swap we were to send 10 different die cuts to a partner.
What she requested: Words & Spring themed die cuts. 
Would you like to know what I sent?
  •  Images - some Spring themed, some not so Springy (octopus), but cute :)


Some brands include: Stamps of Life, Stampin' UP, 
and from my own stash.
See YouTube video for specifics.

  •  Flowers!

Some brands include: Stamps of Life and from my own stash.
See YouTube video for specifics.
  • Words:

Some brands include: Mama Elephant, Stamps of Life,
 Little B and from my own stash.
See YouTube video for specifics.

For specific brands,
please check out the corresponding YouTube Video.
Watch below   |   Watch on YouTube

Overall, I love the die cuts I sent her
and I hope she enjoys them as well.
And what can I say but "I LOVE me some die-cuts!!"

That is it for today. 
Happy Day!
Keep on stampin' & die-cutting!
AdiĆ³s,
~~Yar



No comments:

Post a Comment