Tuesday, March 7, 2017

FTHS Sketch Challenge 165 & Day 7: #thedailymarker30day

¡¡Hola!!
Today I am entering this card in the FTHS Sketch Challenge #165.




This is the sketch I followed!
Items I used:
Image: 
The butterfly image is one of my favorites from the Time to Bloom digital set.
I tend to go back to this digi set often!
Embossing folder: Darice's Clouds
Die set: Stitched Flower set of 7 from my stash (I love it)
Background die: Gina Marie Designs
Celebrate word die: Little B Handwritten
Wink of Stella: clear
Copic Markers:


 Close-ups:
Wink of Stella all over the butterfly. Also Close up of the flower dies.

I love the Clouds embossing folder!

Challenges:
FTHS Sketch 165
#thedailymarker30day

Enjoy & think Spring!!
Adiós,
~~Yar










SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely take on this weeks sketch. I love that you used the butterfly as your focal point. Thanks so much for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous butterfly! This is a favorite digi of mine by From The Heart Stamps. Appreciate you entry this week in Sketch 165. Great to see you as always over at From The Heart Stamps. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a double twist - hope to see you again next time! Don’t forget that we have a monthly progressive challenge too!

    ReplyDelete