Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Week 1 #thedailymarker30day March 2017


Hola



Kathy at the Daily Marker is at it again! 
She has just started the new 30 Day Coloring Challenge...
and I am jumping on the band wagon.  
This time the challenge runs from March 1-30, 2017.

I hadn't had time to color this month,
but between Saturday and Sunday I did 6 days :)
 Today I finished the Panda's paws and ears.

Want to participate?
Here is how: Color something - using any coloring medium you prefer,
 post to social media and tag it as
 #thedailymarker30day 

I post my creations here and on Instagram.
My Instagram handle is giraffecreations

Here are is my Day1:

Day 1 #thedailymarker30day
Image: Time to Bloom by From the heart stamps.  
I did a blog post on this image and card on 3/5/17.

Days 2 - 7

Days 2 though 7 #thedailymarker30day
Images from the 2CuteInk March Stamp Club release.
The Butterfly is an image by From The Heart Stamps: Time to Bloom

Come on and participate! 
Enjoy!
Adiós,
~~Yar


No comments:

Post a Comment