Thursday, March 9, 2017

Card 2: Stampin' Up Sale-A-Bration party! - Dragonflies

¡¡Hola, Hola!!

I am here to share with you the 
second card we made at my Stampin' Up (SU) party last weekend.
Check it out!!! 
L*O*V*E


What we used: 

Stamp set: Dragonfly Dreams
Die set: Detailed Dragonfly
You can get them individually or as a bundle.
Cardbase: Bermuda Bay
Ink: Basic Black archival
Wink of Stella
SU Watercolor pencils
SU Aqua Painters

Technique for Card 2:  Watercoloring
It was so easy and quick! 
I am going to try it again on my own soon!! 

Close up pictures of the watercoloring and the shine!

   

What about the inside of the card and envelope?
They got some loving too!

Inside of card 2.
The envelope got some love too, as its Becky's style!
A final look at the card!
These were the two cards we created during my February 2017 party! 
I am so happy and love them both. 
Better yet: I learned new techniques
& I got to hang out with my crafty friends!
Winning!!!





If you missed card 1 - go to the blog post on March 3, 2017.

That is it for today!
Gotta do some work now.
Enjoy & stay crafty.
-Adiós,
~~ Yar




SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment