Tuesday, January 24, 2017

My post for MFT Sketch Challenge 316


¡Hola!



I am loving MFT stamps and wanted to be part of the Sketch Challenge # 316.  
MFT challenges start on Wednesdays and today is Tuesday evening, 
so I better hurry up and post!!


The sketch I followed:   


Because my elf was looking to the right, I had to flip the sketch a bit.  
Instead of a flag I added my sentiment "happy 2017" using die cuts.  
I wished I had cut the 17 in a different color, but ohh well!

Materials I used:
Stamp: MFT Santa's Elf
Background stamp: Heidi Swapp's Chevron
Dies: Mama Elephant Happy 
Row of tiny stars
Die: Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle die (largest of the small set)
Ink: Stampin' Up Old Olive
Brother Scan N Cut 2 to cut the image (No fussy cutting for this girl)

From my stash:
X-stitched Semi Circle Arch Dies (I love these) 
Chunky Numbers die set

Copics used:
Olive greens: YG99-97-95-93
 Skin: E11-21-00
Red: RV69, R29-27

A quick post so I can get my entry in before midnight!

UPDATE: The challenge closed before I posted this :(

I hope you liked it!!!

Adiós,
--Yar


  


No comments:

Post a Comment