Friday, December 30, 2016

Sharing my Love Cynthia Haul

Hola!

I do hope you are all doing well! I am sick, but pushing through.  
I have a bit of energy today and wanted to share a new to me company of stamps.  
Her name is LOVE CYNTHIA and she is a mazing! 
She resides in France, and ships internationally. 
She designs, and sells her stamps online.
I have been following her for a about a year now a
and I am finally the proud owner of several of her sets.

If you would like to see a video of the haul click here.

Santa Claus gifted me with 7 stamps sets, I can't pick a favorite!! 
Here they are:

Peekaboo                                                                    


Think Happy Thoughts 
 


Wanderlust (Travel stamp)


Be Awesome Today

Follow your Heart

Start the day with a Smile

Stay Classy

As a thank you to me, Cynthia added a Limited Edition Set to my order :)

So cute!! 
I can't wait to get better and start creating cards and spreads in my journal!
Hope you liked them too!!

This is my haul!!
-Adiós y Feliz Año Nuevo 2017,
--Yar

No comments:

Post a Comment