Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Christmas Card Series - Cheery Christmas stamp set - Card #10


Hola! 
And here it is....Card #10!!
I did it!!! :) I designed 10 different cards using the same stamp set!!
 Wooohooo!!!

If you are new to my blog, 
I purchased the Lawn Fawn's Cheery Christmas stamp set 
this past September '16 while attending
 the Scrapbook Expo Convention in MA.  
My goal was to design at least 10 different cards using this set...
and so the Christmas Card 2016 Series got started.

Card # 10 was a true challenge.
I am new to the distress inks world. 
Although I have owned them for over a year, 
I don't know how to use them or blend them.
So here is me trying :)
I do like how it came out though.  
So much that I am willing to give distress inks another shot!

Since it was my last card of the series, 
I even filmed a video as I created it. 
It is long and unedited video - 
I am not sure how to edit yet.
And since I do this for fun and I am just enjoying my craft 
I don't worry about it too much.
No stress zone here! 
If you cannot stand unedited videos,
where the camera seems to zoom in and out 
(not sure why that happens BTW)
Skip it! 
If you don't mind some homemade videos, 
take a look!

I hope you enjoyed cards 1-10, 
I really love card making and designing. 
I will probably do the same type of challenge next year 
with a different stamp set...stay tuned.  
I may not even wait until next Christmas 
since I know for a fact Santa Claus is bringing me 
some new stamps from 
Love Cynthia!!! :)

What I used:
Stamp set: Lawn Fawn Cheery Christmas
Dies: Gina Marie Designs Wonky Rectangles dies
Merry Christmas: Stamps of Life 3D Drop in Merry Christmas die
Distress inks: Peacock Feathers & Mowed Lawn
Versamark ink
Anti-static tool
Watercolor paper
WRMK Precision Press (I have a video review on the Precision Press link).

I hope you have had fun and if you missed any, just scroll down all 10 cards are sequential!!!

Feliz Navidad!!
Have a very Cheery Christmas :)!!
--Yar



No comments:

Post a Comment