Saturday, April 23, 2016

Olé Series comes to an end with an image from Conie Fong: Spring Flowers



Greetings from the airplane...as I should be on my way back home!

This is the last & 9th card of the Olé series :(   It went by fast!

image: Spring Flowers by Conie Fong
I saw this image and fell in love with it right away. 
She is perfect for a birthday card, a Mother's day card, a Get well card, 
or a hello friend card...anything really!
You can purchase it now at her Etsy store.

Copics used:
skin: E00, 11, 21
hair:
dress: YR24, Y17, 15, 13
flowers: RV69, 66, 63; G19, 05; B28. 26, 24, 21
ribbon: BV13, 04, 03

Purple paper: Old Stampin' Up Concord Crush designer series

I entered her in the Facebook Copic UK Challenge for March 2016: "Spring" 

I hope you enjoyed the Olé series & sure did!!
Adiós from the airplane. 
God willing we will be home tonight!
--Yar

No comments:

Post a Comment