Monday, April 25, 2016

Time to Bloom


Hola!

I am back in the US and really miss being in España!! But I didn't bring my Copics with me and couldn't wait to get coloring again.  For todays post I am on catch up mode. This digital stamp is from From the heart stamps and it is her Stamp of the Month for April 2016.  It is adorable and super versatile. I hope you like it! 

Image: 
Time to Bloom by From the Heart Stamps

Colors used: 
R89, RV19, 17,14
G29, BG49, 45, 32
I will enter this card in several challenges:
FTHS Stamp of the Month Challenge
FTHS Sketch #149 Challenge

See you soon! 
Adiós!
--Yar

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS Card, Yar and your coloring looks great.

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month April Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps.

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete