Wednesday, July 11, 2018

MFT Summer School 2018 -Day 3 Creating Repetition on a card

Hola



So excited to be here again!
I am participating in the 2018 MFT Summer School and
can't wait to show you my new card!
I am rushing these posts since the challenge ends tomorrow :) 
7/12/2018

Here is day 3 - Creating Repetition on a card.

What I used:
I used Copic Markers to color my image
Stamp: MFT Cool Day 
Sentiment: Merry Christmas from Heartfelt "Ornate Sleigh"
Background Gina K Wonki Rectangles
Banner die: MFT First Prize
Wink of Stella Clear
 Red paper Recollections
Ink: Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay

Copic markers used.

ink used: Stampin' Up Bermuda Day - LOVE this color!

Stamps used, MFT Cool Day and Heartfelt Creations "Ornate Sleigh"

One last look at the card...
I added wink of stella to the mittens and
Glossy accents to the white part of the mittens - which you can't see since
apparently I forgot to take a picture once it dried :)


enjoy!
~~Yar

No comments:

Post a Comment