Saturday, June 9, 2018

Making a lot of cards at once - Happy Father's Day!

Hola!


It's been a very long time since I blogged and I want to get back to it.
I am part of a group called Happy Card Exchange 
and we were to create masculine birthday cards for each other.

I took advantage of my design and changed the "happy birthday" greeting to 
a "Happy Father's Day" greeting.

I created 18 cards using the same design, this is how I did it.
I am an engineer so I followed the "One step at time" technique,
where you do the same step over and over until you finish with that step.

Step 1. Stamping my plane image onto white card stock, Repeat 18 times

Step 2. Cutting the image. I used my Scan N Cut 2.

Step 3. Cutting the image's outline using my Scan N Cut 2

Step 4. Glue all the planes to their outline. 
I used the glue I got at the Heartfelt Creations booth at the Scrapbook Convention. 
It is really strong!
  

Step 5. Stamped the inside of the card using some puffy clouds from MFT's Somebunny.


What I used:
SU The Sky is the Limit (plane)
MFT's Somebunny (clouds)
SU Soft Sky Blue ink and paper
Darice Clouds Embossing Folder
Nuvo Drops - Clear and Onix Black
Black card stock
White Mr. Huggies Mist
White 100# from Michael's - used as card base 

 I hope you liked my card!
Here is one last look!


Have a great weekend!
AdiĆ³s,
~~Yar

No comments:

Post a Comment