Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Fall Card Design 2

Hola...


This is the second card I created for my Card Group Exchange - "Fall Theme".
I used watercolor paper this time!

Background:
To create the background I started with a 5"x7" Watercolor paper.
I used watercolor markers and scribbled the markers on plastic paper
Spritzed it with water.
And brought my watercolor paper to it.
I squished my paper to ensure proper transfer  of the watercolor.

I realized I loved it so decided to split the background in half and create two cards!
Card 2 for today, same colors but slightly different. This one has less yellow, almost none.

This is the second card I made of this design. Very similar.

The Front of the card:
I am working on some wedding invitations, 
and had to ensure the paper I purchased was 8.5" x 11"
So I trimmed the papers to ensure the proper dimensions.
The little papers I had left over looked like sprigs, 
so I decided to use them here.
Tied them with hem and voila!

I also stamped the inside of the card!

Other goodies used:

Stamp Set: SU Truly Grateful
NUVO Drops: 
Dandelion Yellow 
Strawberry Coulis
Black
Paper: SU Calypso Coral
Ink: SU Crumb Cake



I hope you like it!
AdiĆ³s,

~~Yar








No comments:

Post a Comment