Tuesday, August 22, 2017

MFT Camp Create Day 5: Delightful Die-Cutting & Bonus Awesome OMBRE background

Hola!!
I can't believe this is day 5 of the MFT Camp Create already!
Today I am making a card to lift my spirits...
we just came from dropping off our oldest daughter at College!!!
Sigh!!!
My heart is filled with pride, love, happiness 
and a bit of sadness to see my baby girl leave.
She is not far away and I know she will be fine.
Still I cried and cried and then got crafting!
So here I am sharing my creation with you.
I do hope you like it!


What did I do?
I am so excited to show you my Delightful Die-Cutting Technique card.
For todays's technique I chose to use my die cut to frame my main image all while
incorporating the Bonus Camp day: Awesome OMBRE technique.
Go mama!!!


Goodies used:
MFT Stitched Circle Scallop Frames
Mama Elephant Three Amigos Stamp set
Brother Scan N Cut 2 cutting machine
Distress Ink Peacock Feather for the OMBRE background
SU Calypso Coral paper and Embossing Powder
NUVO Drops Black Onyx
NUVO Glitter Drops Aquatic Mist
Wink of Stella in Black

I really hoped you enjoy following me on this journey!

Goodies used! 
NUVO drops galore!!

Wink of Stella in Black!

Todays card earned me two badges!!
Wooohooo!!
I just completed all five days of the MFT Camp Create August 2017!!

Had a blast!
 


AdiĆ³s,
~~Yar




No comments:

Post a Comment