Monday, August 21, 2017

MFT Camp Create Day 4: Monochromatic Magic

Hola!

Today I am here to share my Monochromatic Card for MFT Camp Create.
I chose shades of purples!




I would have chosen Shades of Gray - but I wanted to keep this PG-13 :)

I used the following goodies:
MFT FRIEND die-namics
MFT Rectangular Stax 2 die-namics 
(I used the largest one to cut the background)
SU Woodgrain Background stamp
SU Wisteria Wonder ink & paper
SU Elegant Eggplant ink & paper
NUVO drops Wisteria
Wink of Stella
Glossy Accents 

First I chose the inks & papers:

Die-namics used:



I love the detail on the letters: Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents!!!
I alos aded the Nuvo Drops and Glossy Accent drops on a diagonal - this guides the eye move throughout the card!
By completing this card
I earned the following badge:

I hope you liked my monochromatic card!

Adiós,
~~ Yar



No comments:

Post a Comment