Sunday, May 22, 2016

Graduation Pencil



Hola!!
This is my favorite image for the 2Cuteink digital stamps release for May 2016!!
I just love love love this Graduation Pencil!!

I used the following Copic markers to color him:
YR04
Y17, 15
R3, 32, 30
N5, 4, 3, 1
BG07, 05, 02, 01
E57, 55, 53
I used Wink of Stella in clear and silver - I hope you can see th glitter. 
And to top it off I used Glossy accents! 

I am planning to enter this card in the 2Cuteink monthly facebook challenge for May 2016. "Anything goes"

And if you want to learn or continue practicing your coloring techniques,
 I take online lessons with Kit & Clowder...check them out!

I hope you enjoyed it!!!!
Adiós!
--Yari



2 comments:

  1. I love how you used the Wink of Stella pens!! This is so adorable!!

    Ps. Do you by chance have a list of good beginner Copic markers to purchase?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! The Copics you will need depend greatly on what you are going to start coloring. For example if you are to start with faces or people - then you will need a good set of beiges/browns. But if its flowers, then pinks, yellows, greens, etc. They key is to buy them in sets of threes. A light, a medium shade,and a darker shade. I also take classes with Kit and Clowder, they are online classes and they are awesome. I am still a beginner - but loving the practice!

      Delete