Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Graduation Apple by 2CuteInk

  
Hola!!
For today's card I am continuing to share with you the 2Cuteink May 2016 digital image release.  They are adorable and so is this little "Graduation Apple" - perfect for one of my DD's friends who is graduating in a few weeks!

I used the following Copic markers to color her:
YR68, 65, 08
V09, 17, 15, 12
G28, 19, 14, 
YG06
tons of clear Wink of Stella
Glossy accents for shine!!
The yellow paper is from Bazzil and I love it - first time using Bazzil paper.

I am planning to enter this card in the 2Cuteink monthly facebook challenge for May 2016. "Anything goes"
Need help with coloring?
Check out Kit & Clowder!

I hope you enjoyed this cute graduation card!!!!
See you soon....keep on coloring!!
Adiós!
--Yari




No comments:

Post a Comment