Friday, April 29, 2016

Sunset Background Class by Kit and Clowder


hellloooooooo!!!

I am sure I would be  jet lag...so back in March I scheduled this card to give me time to get back to real life.

This was part of a FREE Copic background class by Kit and Clowder (February '16). 
I learned to do a Sunset...check out the claw like cloud :)  
I am happy with it, since it was my very first time doing a background.
 It was fun, I learned a lot and it was FREE for current class members!

If you love Copics and would like to learn more about coloring techniques, check Kit and Clowder  You will love Alyce! Classes are priced right and you get one on one feedback!!! 
They are online classes and you go at your own pace.  
They are amazing!

 Image used: Summer by the Sea By Stampin' Up

Enjoy! I think my mamá is getting this one for Mother's Day!
Have a great day!
Adiós,
--Yar

No comments:

Post a Comment