Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Mis Quince: Documenting Bri's Quinceañera (#1)

Hola!


Did you know I am Puerto Rican?
In Latin countries we celebrate when our daughters
turn 15 - it's called "El Quinceañero", which literally means
the 15th birthday. 

Spanish grammar lesson begins here: ending in o vs. a.
El Quinceañero: When the word ends in an "o" it refers to the party itself.
La Quinceañera: When the word ends in an "a" it refers to the girl who turns 15.
See if you follow. 
My daughter Bri is a quinceañera, 
and we celebrated her 15th birthday by throwing her a quinceañero.
Spanish lesson over :)

Quinceañeros are a big deal in Latin countries, 
its close to a small wedding I would say.
So documenting it is important.

I am planning to scrapbook a few pictures for her
and I will create a small series which I will tag,
"Mis Quince"

I am using an old page kit from
Studio Calico
and goodies from my stash.

I hope you follow it and enjoy it!

Adiós,
~~Yar






No comments:

Post a Comment