Monday, September 25, 2017

Copic Tutorial: Tones of Browns

Hola!!!
Although I have been dabbing into watercolors 
my love lies with COPIC MARKERS!
But I haven't used my Copics since June...GASP!!!


Top left: E-30s combo & Top right: E-50s combo
Bottom Left: E-20's combo & Bottom right: E-teens combo

So today, I wanted to re-aclimate myself with them
while coloring for my Card Exchange: Fall Theme

This is a four-day series, in which we will 
experiment with different tones to find out 
with one goes better with what.

Todays colors: BROWNS!!!
Stamp set used: SU Window on the World

First set are the E-teens!
E-teens!
The teens was an unexpected surprise - 
I like the tones of red or orange coming through! 

E-Twentys


E-thirtys
I have always liked the E-30's I think they look like caramel...
and there is nothing wrong with caramel!

E-fiftys

I hope you enjoyed finding out
how different these tones of Brown can be!
Which one is your favorite?

I hope you enjoyed it!
Stay tuned for tones of orange next!!!

Adiós,
~~Yar



No comments:

Post a Comment