Friday, September 29, 2017

Copic Tutorial: Background- Inside the window

Hola!
Today we finish up the coloring!!
By adding some color to the inside of the house, through the window!



These are the combos I used!  
I wanted them to be light. 
So I tried light aquas, light greens and yellows

This is my favorite combo!!



Here I used the BG teens. I think its a bit too dark for my liking, 
which is why  tried BG 70 and 72 next. 
But that was not the look I wanted.



Here I am trying some light yellow and light green.
Took a while to get to this tone, but I like it!


Another look at all of them together!

Which one is your favorite background?

Come back tomorrow if you want to see the cards!!
All of them will be assembled for you to enjoy!

Gracias!
AdiĆ³s,
--Yar

No comments:

Post a Comment