Wednesday, August 16, 2017

MFT Camp Create Day 2: Magnificent Masking

Hola!!


Here I am with a card for day 2 of MFT Camp Create 2017.


The technique we had to use was: Masking
 I used a sticky note and masked the sky while I used my Clarity Stamp Brushes and brushed some green distress ink on the bottom of the rectangle, and vice versa.
You can see the paper moved a bit, but I don't mind.


My masking technique! 
 Goodies used:

MFT Adorable Elephants stamp set
rectangular Flip flop Die set
Blue distress ink
Green Distress ink
Wink of Stella - cause you know!
SEI paper for background
SU punch for the little flowers
ink: Versafine Black
Clarity Stamp Brushes

Die used
The inside of my card!
Check out their blog post for more information!
Link to the MFT Blog

I hope you liked todays card!
With this card I earned the following badge!
Adiós,
~~Yar

1 comment: