Tuesday, April 11, 2017

FTHS Sketch Challenge # 169


 Hola! 
I am here with a new card to share!


This cutie was submitted to the FTHS Sketch Challenge 169.
This post is a bit late, but I still wanted to share this card with you.
Here is the sketch I followed.  

I used Copic marker to color the Tulip and Distress ink pads to color the background
The doily is from MFT
and I also used NUVO drops in Wisteria (LOVE these!!!)

Here is a closeup of the tulip. I added Wink of stella and glossy accents.



Challenges:  
FTHS Sketch 169
Copic UK Purple Challenge for April 2017
Doily Swap for Swap Group on Facebook
Facebook Chatty Scrappers mood board challenge 

The image is from the Diggin Dog digital stamp.
Too cute!

Tip of the day:
If you are having a hard time getting inspired...try following a sketch.
You can always do your own little twist!

I hope you enjoyed it!

Adiós,
~~Yar



No comments:

Post a Comment