Tuesday, March 21, 2017

MFT Sketch Challenge 324 take 2 - Celebrate an 11 yr old's birthday!!!

Hola, 
We are celebrating!!
I am here to share with you another card using the MFT Sketch Challenge 324.  

For this card I used:
Stamp: MFT Beary Special Birthday
Dies: Cross-stitched Semi circles from my stash
Gina Marie Designs Scalloped stitched nested rectangles set of 5
11: MFT Little Numbers dies
Banner:MFT  First prize die set
Embossing folder: Darice's Stripes Diagonal
flag: Stampin' Up punch
Corners punched using WRMK punch
Wink of Stella
Brother Scan N Cut 2 - to cut the image
I used Copic markers to color the cutie (didn't write them down)
I take coloring classes with Kit & Clowder.

A close-up of the cute bear! Can you see the sparkle?
Another look at the card!

Enjoy!
Adiós,
~~Yar

No comments:

Post a Comment