Friday, March 24, 2017

FTHS Challenge # 167 & Stamp of the month

¡Hola!


I have been kind of off lately, so today I made myself sit down and color.
It was a quick card, but I am in a much better mood now! 

For today's card I used the From the Heart Stamp (FTHS) 
Stamp of the Month for March 2017 Lucky Lil Birdie
He is a cutie!!

I will enter this card on several challenges: 
FTHS Sketch #167 and FTHS Stamp of the month.



As usual I used Copic markers to color him up! 



I also used three different embossing folders 
from Darice: Clouds and Dots
From Stampin Up: hexagons
And tons of Wink of Stella!


Enjoy.

Adiós,
~~Yar

11 comments:

  1. Cute bird. Do you have a YouTube channel where you Coloring?
    🐥 Have fun coloring
    Greetings Saskia80

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Saskia 80 - Thanks for your sweet comment. YES!!I do have a Youtube - Giraffe Creations by Yar. I can't wait for you to check it out. I am now processing three videos about making and coloring a card. It might take a few hours to upload, but it is such a cute card - I think you will enjoy it. Thanks again - Yar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Lovely card, Yar - i like the Lucky Lil Birdie in orange !

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vivid color of you birdie. Such a sweet entry for the Stamp of the Month in March for From The Heart Stamps. Thanks for joining us this month. See you next time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very sweet. I love all the different embossed textures you've used here. Thanks for joining us at FTHS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun little scene you've set with just colored cardstock and texture, brilliant! Thanks so much for joining us at SOTM Challenge over at From the Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Yar, a very bright little birdie, love the embossing you used... have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete