Sunday, February 19, 2017

MFT Sketch Challenge #320

¡Hola!


I am back again to share my card for the MFT Sketch Challenge #320 with you.


My interpretation of this sketch allowed me to use several items 
I haven't used in quite a while. 
Very exciting! 

I used:
Stamp Sets:  
Bear is from MFT's Beary Special Birthday
The "birthday" sentiment is from MFT's Adorable Elephants 

Die Sets:
The "happy" sentiment is from Mama Elephant's Happy die
Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Stitched Nested Rectangles

Embossing folder
Darice's Falling Confetti

Heidi Swaps color shine
gold & teal

Wink of Stella
Glossy Accents

Papers:
Stampin' Up Tempting Turquoise
Recollections Black paper
card base is Recollections 100#



Copic Markers:




Another look at the card after I added Wink of Stella
&  
Glossy Accents:


I hope you enjoyed my interpretation of Sketch 320!
Have a fun week!
adiós,
~~Yar














No comments:

Post a Comment