Friday, February 24, 2017

I heart Sketches with a tWist #163 - From the heart stamps (FTHS)

¡Hola!



Today I wanted to share a quick card I made following
the Sketch for the I heart Sketches with a tWist #163 - From the heart stamps.



I decided to turn the card horizontally
and I really liked how it turned out!

Materials:

Image used Bunny Love from FTHS

I used Copics to color the bunny
N0, 1, 3, 4, 5, 6
R37, 35, 32

Darcie embossing folder dots
Several Flag dies from my collection
red ribbon

Another look at the card!


Enjoy and make sure you participate!!
Adiós,
~~Yar

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful card! :)
    Thank you for joining in with us for our sketch challenge.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a double twist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete