Saturday, December 17, 2016

Christmas 2016 Series: Day 8 - Cheery Christmas


Hola!
I have been super busy and it has taken me a bit longer to post my 
next Christmas Card series design using 
Lawn Fawn's Cheery Christmas...but here it is.

I wanted to focus on the squirrels this time.  
I created a large background panel and colored the cuties
 using Copic Markers. 
For the gray squirrels I used the N series grays and 
for the Brown squirrels I used the E 30's series.  
I didn't write them down, so I honestly couldn't tell you specifics, sorry.

I also created a video showcasing the card assembly process.  
I am trying to link my youtube channel with my blog...
hoping to get my creations out there.

YOUTUBE link: Card 8

I hope you liked this 8th card of my Christmas Series and 
that your Holiday Season is going well so far.

Adiós,
--Yar


No comments:

Post a Comment