Sunday, October 9, 2016

Fancy edge cards & How to video


Do you like that fancy edge on my card? :)

Hola!!!

I love, love, love using thin metal dies in my cards and projects.
And always try to purchase ones that I can use over and over. 

Needless to say I have rectangles, squares, ovals, and circles galore, 
and use them in every single card!!!

But every time I think I have everything I will ever need 
MFT comes out with something new :) 
Yeah, you feel me, right?

So here it is: MFT came out with Stitched Basic Edge dies.
Yeap...another set I must have.  


But my engineering degree came to my rescue...again :) 
I am looking at the angles and figured I could do that too.  

My solution: re-invent the way I use my shaped dies.
I got so excited I even made a video!!!


Card 1. I used Stitched rectangle dies from Lawn Fawn


Card 2. I used the largest oval from Stampin Up Oval framelits.

Do you have tons of dies...give it a go!

more info:
Both cards used images from 2CuteInk! 
Like to color?:  Try online classes with Kit & Clowder!


I will entered these card in the Neat & Tangle Challenge # 73





Hope you enjoyed this!
Gracias y adiĆ³s,
--Yar





SaveSaveSaveSave

3 comments:

  1. They are both gorgeous and very creative! It's a great way to extend your dies! Thanks for sharing! Now I'm off to see your video,
    Xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two SWEET cards! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards, you're so talented.

    ReplyDelete