Thursday, September 8, 2016

A 2CuteInk parrot. Exclusive digi for July 2016


I have to say I love this parrot!!! 
The idea for it came from our recent trip to Puerto Rico. 
We were in Old San Juan and a guy had a bunch of parrots. 
We took tons of pictures and I loved the parrot's different colors.  
They are beautiful birds. 
Anyway, in June I submitted a card to a 2CuteInk's Challenge and I won!!! 
The prize was to design (really just give Heidi the idea...since I can't draw to save my life) an exclusive digi for the month of July...and the Puerto Rican parrot digi was born.

I just showed it to my DD and she wants me to make her a bookmark with this image!!

Here a the Copics I used!



Enjoy!
Adiós,
--Yar


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic coloring Yar! gorgeous parrot! Congratulations on your win! what a great prize!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete