Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Ice cream lineup & Challenge SOTM June 2016 & 156




For today's card, I am using Ice Cream Line up by From The Heart Stamps. 
This digi is the June 2016 Stamp of the Month.  
I chose to use only one of the three images, which I printed at about 2.75"  
I do love how yummy it looks!

I used Copic Markers for coloring:
YR02, 18, 65, 68
E09, 21, 23, 51
YG03, 11, 17
G40
BV02, 04, 08, 13** (Purple combo)

Other tools include: 
Wonky rectangle dies by Gina Marie Designs
X-Stitched circle dies by Gina Marie Designs
Flags: made with paper by Stampin' Up

I am also on Pinterest! Here the link: 

Challenges:
I entered this card on the: 
From the Heart Stamps Stamp of the Month Challenge - June 2016
From The Heart Stamp Challenge 156


I have been traveling for a few weeks and haven't colored in a while. 
I feel my skills are rusty and should be practicing more soon! 
I will be going back to Kit and Clowder and review some coloring techniques!

In the meantime...have fun with your hobby!
Adiós,
++Yari


1 comment:

  1. Wow! It certainly does look yummy! Awesome colouring :)
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at FTHS.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete