Saturday, April 9, 2016

On my way to España (Spain) Olé! with Dance to the music


Hola amigos!  

I am on my way to Spain right now and have uploaded a few cards I worked on 
during January and February '16- before I had a blog. 

They are very cute so I wanted to share them with you!
I will be on vacation for a few weeks, so I won't be answering any questions or comments until I get back...but leave them anyway :) 
I hope you enjoy my "Olé" series!

Above is the first card starring: Dance to the music by 2CuteInk
He was part of the Stamp Club release for February 2016. 
You can purchase him now at 2CuteInk Etsy store.

Copics used:
Owl:
B39, 29, 28, 26, 24, 21
YG07, G28, 18, 09, 05, 00

glasses & worm:
RV17, 14, 13
YR24, 35, 32,
E37

Glossy Accents on his glasses for added shine!

Enjoy the Olé series!
Adiós,
--Yar

No comments:

Post a Comment