Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Snow Cowboy



Once again I am following the Weekly Challenge Sketch 145 from From the heart stamps!  
I flipped it so the vertical line is now horizontal and thin (blue), but the square is large! 
I added a stitched tab with a stamped "happy birthday" for interest!

Copics: Cowboy
YR18, 07, 04
B12, 14, 16, 18, 39
E23, 25, 29
Snow: BG78, 75, 72, 70

Materials used:
embossing folder: ACMoore
 Stitched tab: My creative time
Background stamp: Stampin Up
Wink of stella
Glossy accents
Happy birthday stamp: Studio Calico

He is a cutie!
I hope you like it!
--Yar











3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Love the blue and the kraft together - very nice.

    Thanks for joining us this week for our sketch challenge @ From The Heart Stamps! Hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card - I love that tab and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps this week!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and the colours look great together! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete