Saturday, March 12, 2016

Lucky Unicorn: A birthday card for my 10y son!


We are in celebration mode at our home. 
Our baby turns 10y this month and today we are having his birthday party.  
So I have been baking, frosting, filling thank you bags, wrapping presents....all in all planning an awesome birthday!

These are my 30 minutes to myself before the crazy begins...
so while on my treadmill I wanted to share his birthday card with you.  
I had another design picked out for him, but I won this digi last week from 
2CuteInk and he fell in love with it.  
And for his birthday....baby boy gets what baby boy wants.  Tomorrow is another day!

I want to share the Copics I used, 
but don't have time to type them all today so a picture will have to do:



I hope you liked it! It is colorful indeed!!
Happy 10 my love!

Leave a birthday message if you are so inclined! 
Thanks!

Adiós,
--Yar


No comments:

Post a Comment